Head of Marketing. Advisor. Founding team member. First marketer. “Growth Hacker”.
I’ve held several titles at various SaaS companies, but the bottom line is that I’m an experienced technology marketer.
👋 I’m Madhav, the marketer behind this blog.
I’m obsessed with growing early-stage SaaS products (revenue between $100k – $1M ARR).
- As Hubstaff’s (time tracking software) first marketing hire, I helped grow their revenue from $200,000 to $5M ARR ($15M today) in four years.
- As Bonsai’s (freelance OS) marketing lead, I helped grow their revenue from $900,000 to $2.5M ARR in two years.
- As Close (high volume sales CRM)’s first PMM, we grew the revenue from $xM to $xxM in one year.
- As Continu (LMS)’s marketing advisor, I helped grow their MQLs from 0 to 3000/mo which helped them go from 6 figure to 7 figure ARR milestone & eventually acquire customers like Slack, Lyft, GoPro & Eventbrite.
I’ve advised, educated & worked with early-stage SaaS startups for a decade now & driven $14.5 million in revenue so far through my work.
Connect with me on LinkedIn if you’re an early-stage SaaS founder looking to scale your marketing efforts or just want to grab a virtual coffee ☕
I’ve also created 100+ free resources for founders.
- BOOK: Road to $4 million ARR
- 12 lessons as Head of Marketing
- A framework to build a high-level marketing strategy
- How to manage leadership stress?
Wish you a cheerful day ahead!